A Community Performance Management Platform
Engaging commercial and community organizations in collective, intelligent goal achievement.
Planning Synergies PBC Inc. created the RapiFly platform to help individuals, businesses and communities achieve goals in a collective, intelligent manner.
RapiFly manages three elements that impact personal, professional and community goal achievement.
1. Plan Obsolescence
As soon as a plan is created, obsolescence sets in.
The information used to create the plan (team input, research, assumptions, etc.) begins to get stale.
Plans get stale quickly because change is ever-present in our personal, business, and social lives.
Change is often accompanied by challenges, which consist of both problems and opportunities.
Challenges often require rapid, on-the-fly changes to plans because:
- Problems impede goal achievement.
- Opportunities expedite goal achievement.
- Plan obsolescence is eliminated using collective mechanisms for engaging people and updating information.
- Goal and target durability is enhanced using intelligent planning processes.
- Immediate alterations can be made to plans as markets and conditions change.
- Continuous, measurable improvements take place in goal achievement consistency, expediency and efficiency.
- Subject matter experts that accommodate any budget can be brought into projects on-the-fly.
- Non-programmers can create and deliver applications without writing software code.
Who Uses RapiFly?
Individuals & SMEs
Individuals and subject matter experts use RapiFly to solve problems, capitalize on opportunities, and achieve personal goals. They also use it to generate revenue creating solutions that commercial and community organizations use to expedite and manage projects.
Businesses use RapiFly to improve internal operations and overcome challenges in a collective, measurable manner. They use it to execute external projects that generate revenue helping local, national and global communities succeed in the projects they engage in.
Communities use RapiFly to improve local, national and global living standards. RapiFly is loosely aligned with the United Nations Strategic Development Goals. Change Theory and the Agile Framework are employed to help facilitate goal achievement in eight project categories.