Introduction | Metro Activation | Town Halls | Goal Formulation | Invitations | Solution Development | Gamification | Project Funding | Solution Implementation
Each city on the RapiFly network is a team. Each team’s performance is calculated using a variety of metrics. Metrics represent “scores” that rank teams in local, regional, national and global competitions.
We are building a “league” of teams participating in projects that improve local, national and global communities. Playoffs provide the opportunity to reward high-performing teams with short and long-term compensation.
Our vision is a worldwide community that compensates subject matter experts, businesses and citizens for engaging in competitions that focus on high-priority, high-return challenges. The world is in dire need of a “sport” that is devoted to improvements in the welfare of humanity and the planet that sustains us.
- Generates citizen awareness and participation.
- Generates traction and groundswells that lead to the implementation of successful solutions.
- Spreads the use of best practices while scaling solution implementation in virgin markets.
- Increases the earnings of project teams.
- Motivates project participants.
- Increases solution depth and breadth.